Georgestown is a neighbourhood near the downtown of St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. It is bordered by Military Road, Monkstown Road, Empire Avenue, and Bonaventure Avenue. It was settled as the city’s first suburb in the early 19th century. The name is an evolution of “George (Winter)’s Town”, as it was known in the 19th century.
- This week in Georgestown: Sep 16th, 2019 September 16, 2019
- This week in Georgestown: Sep 9th, 2019 September 9, 2019
- Georgestown Neighbourhood Association Annual General Meeting 2019 September 6, 2019
- This week in Georgestown: Sep 2nd, 2019 September 2, 2019
- This week in Georgestown: Aug 26th, 2019 August 26, 2019